Simple tips to Bring your better half to your usa

Simple tips to Bring your better half to your usa

So that you can bring your partner (spouse) to call home in the us as an eco-friendly card owner (permanent resident), you truly must be either a U.S. citizen or green card owner.

As soon as the Form I-130 is authorized, it’s going to be delivered for consular processing as well as the consulate or embassy will offer notification and information that is processing. See form directions to learn more.

Green card holder (Permanent resident)

In the united states of america (through legal parole or admission)

File Form I-130. Following a visa number becomes available, use to modify status to residency that is permanent Form I-485. NOTE: Unless the beneficiary (your spouse) had an immigrant visa petition or work official certification pending ahead of April 30, 2001, the beneficiary should have constantly maintained legal status in the us in purchase to adjust status. See kind directions to find out more.

Away from United States Of America

File Form I-130. Whenever Form I-130 is authorized and a visa is present, it is delivered for consular processing while the consulate or embassy will give you notification and processing information. Continue reading…